Scope of Services for Clinical Psychology
- Provides psychological consultation for children, adolescents, and adults regarding efforts to maintain mental health or handling problems related to mental health disorders in each age group.
- Diagnostic Examination to handle psychological problems/cases in children, adolescents, and adults.
- An intervention program designed and implemented to maintain mental health or help managing mental health issues in children, adolescents, and adults.
- Creates and runs programs to improve mental health and prevents mental problems through outreach activities, seminars, production and promotion of mental health information, or more specific training and workshops.
- Conducts research on mental health topics in specific settings, e.g. research on work stress in institutions, surveys on mental health levels of employees in agencies, etc.